Thursday, June 16, 2011

Epic Fail

This girl has got to keep her blog up to date! I have failed to do that since...I can't even remember. I will make myself a reminder on my phone to update our family blog every week and if there is nothing important to update, I will skip that week and do it the next!

Since we aren't a family with kids...only animals, I don't have that many interesting things to blog about yet. I don't forsee that changing in the near future as David is making me wait (un-)patiently, but I know it is best for us to be in it together. It will make the entire process more beautiful and wonderful!

The Bliemeisters (Jamie and Steve, Lindsay and Andy, Me and David & Mom and Dad) are going on their yearly trip to the Dells this weekend and I am sure to have interesting updates from this trip to post!

Have a great weekend and let's cross our fingers for wonderful weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment