Saturday, February 4, 2012

January - New Beginnings

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! January is going to be a good month...I know it! This winter hasn't been too cold and snowy...but let me tell you...it has been a LONG one that I can not wait to escape!

One of my favorite things to escape the winter is this:

My niece Ashlyn...with her super cute Elmer Fudd hat that Auntie Manda (ME) got her to keep her noggin warm!!!













The first thing I did was attend another Ryan Pelton show at Potowatomi along with "A Tribute to the King" Elvis impersonator competition. Here are some photos from the performance:

Here is the winner of $25,010 and the title of best impersonator!!










 Occupation GI Blues
Rock a Hula
 Sexy Man....Ohh Boy...especially when he straddled the booth in front of us!
 Mmm...My Favorite Outfit!!!
Check out the TUSH!











My husband is now 23! Happy Birthday to David on the 17th of this month! I surprised him with a very aromatic dinner and the best gift that a husband can get: A Vacuum!...and Nike Golf Shoes! He passed up the shoes and put the vacuum together asap and used it to clean the house immediately! Go Me for a great birthday present...and its a good thing, because he would never have let me buy it just because...so I surprised him and he had no chance to tell me no!

January went by so fast...but the last event of this month was my cousin Missy's Wedding Shower! She is getting married in May and I am very excited for her and Jerry! Here are some pics from the festivity:

 Very Cute!
 Me and Wiggles...I was in charge of Wigs as Jamie was doing the Rehearsal Dinner Bouquet!
 I like to hang over Auntie Manda's Shoulder!
This is my adorable "elvis" smile. I like to only smile with half of my mouth because it is too cute and everyone gives me a silly face when I do it!












Here are two more adorable pictures of Ashlyn during January that Auntie Manda took!

 GO PACKERS!!!...Oh Wait, they lost even though I wore this cute outfit and my first pair of "shoes".
Auntie Manda is my favoritist person to play with. She makes me giggle and makes silly faces at me. I felt she deserved this giggle and I showed her my tongue because she was super silly and REALLY deserved it!









Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment