Saturday, February 4, 2012

December - Master Krinn

HAPPY DECEMBER!!! The month of warmth, family and celebration!!!

December 1st was a significant date for me because my Professional Portfolio for my Master's Degree Licensure was due! I had it turned in 4 days early and it was a good thing because that rollercoaster fell OFF the tracks for me in early December. Life continued on despite my hardships and brought on fun festivities and celebrations this month!

December 18th was a milestone I have been looking forward to since 2009. I graduated with my Master's degree in Educational Psychology in TWO areas. I am a licensed School Psychologist and I have my Training License as a Licensed Professional Counselor. I must complete 3,000 "supervised" hours and then I can receive my legit LPC license. Here are some photos from Graduation:

 Here is my lovely photographer...clearly enjoying the ceremony.



 Here is me (lower half) walking in to the US Cellular arena before the ceremony.
Here is me waiting in line to cross the stage for my diploma.






Shaking the Dean of The School of Education for my diploma.



Here is me and Grams after the ceremony.






My whole family and its obvious that Ashlyn loves her auntie :) ! She was loving my tassle!


Finally, here is me with my diploma and the UWM banner! Congratulations to me...never going to school again!













After graduation, the holidays creeped up quickly and celebrations were had! We had a family Xmas with the Krinns, my Moms side, my Dads side and then just the immediate Bliemeisters. It was Ashlyn's first christmas, Lindsay and Andy's first chirstmas as a married couple, the first year we celebrated at one of our generations houses and it was the first year that I was happy to be celebrating my health, my husband and everything I have and not worrying about what amount of gifts I received. It feels great to be able to say I have my health and although it was a rough journey over the past two months, I am moving forward into the new year. Here are some pictures of the holidays!

 Christmas morning...here is Mommy and Daddy's present!!!
 Me and Wiggles on Christmas Day at Missy and Jerry's house!
 Bliemeister Xmas Party...Ashlyn raked in the gifts from her great Aunts and Uncles!
 Whoa....this cool ball thing is awesome...thanks Aunt Lindsay for helping my sensory intake and making me touch this ball!
Auntie Manda and a sassy Ashlyn!



Christmas Eve at Maggianos with Aunt Sue, Uncle Scott, Mom, Dad, Grams and Scotty!














After Christmas, David played in an alumni hockey game for our high school and it was very fun to watch. Watching David play hockey is ALWAYS fun, but when he is playing with / against other boys I know, it makes it even more fun to watch! Check him out!
He even got to wear his OLD jersey from his Freshman year!









David and I finished out 2011 at a New Years Party with my girlfriends from high school. We enjoyed ourselves a ton! I hope that 2012 brings even better and more exciting news for The Krinns and our family grows even bigger! Thank you everyone for being a part of my life and thank you for reading this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment