Friday, November 18, 2011

November - My God Daughter

November 6th was the day of my God Daughter / Niece's Baptism. She looked cute as ever and did not wake up through the whole thing. She is such a good baby to her mommy, daddy and visitors! I hope to have such a well behaved and content baby as her someday. Here are some pictures of the special occasion:

 Mommy and Daddy with Ashlyn
Godmother and Ashlyn...what a little peanut!!!










David played hockey throughout the month and I thoroughly enjoy watching him! Later in November, my sisters, mother and I joined a few others and took a trip to Long Grove, IL to do some holiday shopping. It was nice weather, great shopping and we enjoyed eachothers company and the holiday atmosphere.

Of course I had to babysit my wiggly worm!!!










Before thanksgiving, my mom, dad, sister and I took in an amazing performance by "The Prins Experience: Gabriel Sanchez" at Potowatomi. I have seen this show four times now...and it never gets old. Share in with me, on the amazingness, the awkwardness and the amusingness of the shenanigans that is Prince:

 Prince in his beginning outfit....wait til you see whats next!
 Mom and Dad doing "The  Bird"...which I promptly denied joining in on!!!
 CONTROVERSY.....no, literally...that's the song that he dresses like this for! I will spare you the straddling pictures and pelvic thrusts...but if you are up for a good time, go to a prince show! Gabriel does an amazing job and it is an amazing show!
Purple Rain...











There were many fun times in November, but November turned out to be a rollercoaster that I was never able to get off. There was good news for the Krinns, then bad news...with a positive outlook...that eventually turned negative and the rollercoaster was headed downhill for the big drop!...All the way into December.

No comments:

Post a Comment