Saturday, November 5, 2011

October - Congratulations

Ahhh....the weather is changing!!! The leaves are falling, the wind is blowing and this girl is NOT a fan!!! I love fall, but fall means that winter is coming....BOO!!! <---No pun intended ;)

October was a very busy month for my family and me. To start it off...my husband began playing hockey again every weekend and I am absolutely loving it! I love watching hockey, seeing him do something he enjoys and getting to watch him do something he excels at makes me proud! Juggling many things in September and October was difficult but I was able to do it...I think!!!

Here are some pictures of my niece over the month of October:

Auntie Manda with Ashlyn - 1 Day Old!










Ashlyn doing the frog! 1 Week Old!

 Ashlyn in Auntie Manda and Aunt Lindsay Onesie!
Ashlyn in her carseat :) !







 Ashlyn and her nook!!!
Ashlyn and Great Grandma Ethel...bringing in Halloween with a cute outfit!










I had been studying for weeks for my National Counseling Certification and my test was scheduled for October 15th. Seeing as my little wiggle worm was born on the 30th of September, it gave me some time to enjoy her without too much pressure. I babysat her several times so the parents could get away for 1 or 3 hours to go enjoy something besides their new precious gift! Needless to say, I was always trying to study while constantly thinking of my wiggle worm, the preparation of several things for my sister's upcoming wedding and household chores, dogs and husband that also needed attention! Lord...I feel like I am a mom juggling things already...I think I am ready for a little one with my OCD and organizational skills!!! I took the test on the 15th and think I did fairly good. I go back and forth debating whether I guessed good enough. When I say guessed, I mean that there are two applicable answers (out of the 4) and you have to choose the most primary, appropriate, often, etc...choice. Some days I think I nailed them, some days I think I may have to take it again and some days I am so glad it's over I just don't even think about it!!! I don't get my score back until around Christmas, so why ponder....I did everything I could, right?

I got to enjoy a Brewers playoff game with my husband, my dad and my brother-in-law (soon to be). We had amazing seats and we got to see a pretty awesome game!

Hooray! Going onto the NLCS!!! We lost...but oh well!
Dad, Andy, David and I at the game!!!











In preparation for the wedding I had several tasks to do this month. I had to get my dress altered which required me to make a few appointments in Merton and find time to venture out there for the seamstress. I had to get my hair dyed and presentable for the wedding day. I volunteered to create a Wedding Slideshow for the couple in which I put hundreds of hours into! I also had to find time to write my speech AAAAND offer my help to the bride as often as possible because I was the Matron of Honor. This was a lot of stuff to take on...but as I said in my speech...we Bliemeister's aren't happy unless we are busy!!! : )

Again...before I knew it, it was the week of the wedding and I was counting down the single digits until Lindsay and Andy's big day on the 29th! We got our nails done (us ladies in the party) and toes before the rehearsal dinner on the 28th and then we had the church rehearsal and the dinner at Zaffiro's. The same place that David and I had our rehearsal dinner. We loved it so much the first time, we utilized their Take Five room again!

The wedding was beautiful, the weather was great and the bride looked amazing! Here are just a few...because I already have so many that I like...from the festivities!

David and I at the rehearsal dinner! Aww...we match...I wonder who could have arranged that?!?!













 The bride and I after the ceremony and on our way to the reception!












Linds and Andy on the bus!!!










David and I at the end of the night!
















Auntie Manda and Ashlyn in her Halloween gear at the gift opening!!!















After the wedding...the last event of October was Trick or Treat...we had so many cute munchkins come to our door and my niece was looking very adorable greeting tot'ers at their door. I just can't wait to have my own tot'er to tote around and celebrate the holidays with! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

I am going to try and post every time there is a big event or something fun happens instead of doing monthly ones, as they get too long!!!

Until next time...















No comments:

Post a Comment