Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Limbo

What should a recently Graduated, with TWO Master's Degrees, girl be doing these days? I sure do not know...with the way the economy is going, the uncertainty of jobs and all the stress that comes with it, I have not even begun to seriously look at jobs that will be my forever place of work! I am in limbo...with a lot of things in my life...aside from work.

Limbo...An intermediate place or state...defines my life to the "t" right now. There are so many things about my life that I would like to just shout out for the world to know. I'd like to scream and yell it in the faces of everyone I walk past on a daily basis. Would I be crazy to do so?...absolutely! Instead, I keep it to myself (...well almost) and silently deal with my state of limbo. It eats away at me and kills me to think about...I lose sleep, I lose hair, I lose faith and I lose moments of my life that I am not enjoying that I should be.

I wanted to come and blog about things that I have done since 2012 began, but this is what surfaced.

I am thankful for my life, my health and my family. I love my husband dearly and forgive him for things that irritate me. I am learning to let things go and to look at the bigger picture. Will it matter tomorrow that he put the toilet paper on upside down?...absolutely not. <--that is an issue that he won over a year ago :) and we continue to solve things in this manner. We are meant for each other and we know it...we just like to butt heads...what do you expect with a Taurus and a Capricorn?!?

I plan to make 2012 a year of growth in many ways for myself, besides physically of course, because for heaven's sake...I haven't grown since I was 10! Ha! And I hope that the strides I make are noticed, appreciated and embraced by those around me...especially my husband.

Have a great night and take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment