Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seasons Are Changing

Summer is ending!!!! I have not been able to create a post about anything all summer! I will make a conscious effort to do better in Winter, when things aren't so hectic and we aren't gone from home so much!

First off, I have been extremely busy with my job search this summer. After a few interviews, I was able to land a Long-Term Substitute job at West Allis Central High School for the first 12 weeks of school. This is fun and interesting because I did my internship there and already know my colleagues! I am planning to search out another position every week while subbing to see if anything opens up that I would be able to interview for, once my 12 weeks are up. I am pondering taking off December and just working for EMS because the holidays are my favorite and having a laid back holiday (hopefully for the last time) makes me excited!

Another fun thing is that my sister, Lindsay, announced to our family that she is pregnant and is having a boy. I am enjoying planning her baby shower this fall. We are mostly females in the Bliemeister family, and a boy is definitely going to mix up the hormones and activities for our family!

This has been a summer of many weddings! I have gone to Bed Bath and Beyond more times this summer than I did when I was preparing for college!!! On the few weekends we didn't have a wedding, David and I spent time with family and made a trip up north with our Aunt and Uncle! We love the northern life and enjoy fishing, four-wheeling and good cookin'.

Franke / Wettsteing Wedding in July!
Kubuske / Anderson Wedding in July!












As the summer comes to an end, I am looking forward to getting good practice in my field of counseling and looking for what may end up being my permanent job!

Let's hope that our family of 2 becomes a family of 3 soon, we are eager to find out what life has in store for us!

Enjoy The Only Life You Have,


No comments:

Post a Comment