Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Wiggly Worm

This spring has been a very busy, fast-paced, fun-filled one! I had the opportunity, while searching for jobs, to watch my niece every day after work for a few hours! I have posted pictures of her before, but I wanted to reminisce on our time together this spring! These are pictures we took during our Auntie / Niece times!

January - Sitting In Her Bumbo and Hamming It Up!!!
February - Playing Under Her Gym and Finding Her Toes!!!
 March - Smiling at Auntie and Playing Under Her Gym!!!
Spending the Day at Auntie's and Meeting Her Dogs!!! 
 It Was Warm in March and Her Eczema Started!
 One of My Favorites...Teething on Her Ladybug!!!
 Auntie Gave Her a Bow and Mommy Hated It!!! :)
 April - Auntie and Ashlyn did a Photo Shoot with Eggs and Basket!!!
 Ashlyn got her Helmet and Auntie was Goofing Around!!!
 She is Sitting up and Playing with Various Toys Now!!! So Fun!
 Went to Hobby Lobby with Auntie!!!
 Summer Clothes Time!!! Look at me Sit Even with my Helmet Weight!!!
 Posing it Up for Auntie!!! Mommy Loves this One!!!
 So Tired!!! Auntie Wiped Me Out!!!
 I am Standing With A Little Help From the Couch!!!
 May - Ashlyn Gets the Courage to Sit with the Big Dogs!!!
 Time to Push Up and Roll Over!!!
 I love Standing On Auntie that it Tires Me Out and This is How I Fall Asleep!!!
 Cutest Little Buggie Ever!!!
 Plank It!!! I Bear Crawl when I try to Crawl!!!
 Fun with my Caterpillar from Grandma Kathy!!!
My last night with Ashlyn full of food, baths and bedtime...What a Sweetheart!!!
Finally...My Helmet is Off!!! What a Cutie!!!

I had tons of fun watching her and helping her learn and develop! I can NOT wait to do it again with my own! Thanks Wiggly Worm for making me so happy over this spring. When I didn't want to be...I had to be because you are so precious!!!

Auntie loves you,


No comments:

Post a Comment