Thursday, May 10, 2012

April Showers Bring....Easter and Weddings

This Spring wasn't a particularly rainy one...it still brought Easter and Wedding!!!

It was my niece's first Easter this year! She enjoyed herself by sitting in a restaurant booster seat...she took it like a champ! It was adorable. Too bad I don't have a picture to share! We ate at The Golden Mast on Okauchee Lake in Oconomowoc...it was a very tasty brunch and I am thankful for my parents who treated us! At 24 years old...I still got two Easter Baskets from both my moms and I just can't believe how blessed David and I are. I tried to have a photo session with Ashlyn, but it didn't turn out that great. Here are some photos:

STARTED WITH THE NOOK...SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THESE PICTURES AT ALL!!!
 OH THESE COLORED THINGS ARE VERY FUN!
WOW!!! AUNTIE SURE GIVES ME FUN THINGS!
















My cousin Missy got married this past weekend and I was asked to be a reader in her ceremony. I absolutely accepted and was glad to be part of her big day! I now have another "big brother" to lean on in Jerry! I met some new people who I can totally see hanging out with again! I had a lovely night with my husband and love him more and more every day! Missy and Jerry looked amazing and it was a beautiful wedding. My sisters and I made the invitations for Missy, I put together their wedding slideshow as well as a Father/Daughter Slideshow and played wedding planner the day of...it was super fun and I wish I could do that as a profession! I am happy for Missy and can't believe her special day is here and gone already. Check out some pictures:

 Ashlyn Loves Aunties Bottle...She Fell Asleep Playing With It!!!
 My God Daughter and I at Missys Wedding!
 David and I...Couldn't Be Any Happier!
 Happy Cinco de Mayo...Bride and Groom!
Jeff (one of many new friends) and Lindsay during the Ceremony!!!















Happy Spring Everyone! Let's Hope For Sun Rays and Brewers Wins!!!

Catch Ya Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment